Veteran, Service-Member, Dependent and Spouse Non-Resident Tuition Waiver


Must be a veteran, service-member or dependent/spouse of a veteran/service-member of any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces. Veteran must have a "Honorable Discharge". A "General Discharge Under Honorable Conditions" DOES NOT qualify.


Veterans, Service-members, Dependents, Survivors and Spouses will receive a waiver that covers 100% of the difference between resident and non-resident tuition.


Complete the application form and return to Center for America's Veterans, P.O. Drawer 6283, Mississippi State, MS 39762 with all required documents.