The Center for America’s Veterans Scholarships are provided by alumni and friends of Mississippi State University. These scholarships are to assist student veterans, service-members and dependents enrolled at Mississippi State University with any un-met financial needs while attending school.
- Center for America's Veterans Scholarship
- Tom Crosby Scholarship
- Russell Gaines Scholarship
- William C. Forbus Scholarship
- Leslie Hester Scholarship
- Tommy Nusz Scholarship
- Must be a veteran, service-member or dependent of a veteran / service-member of any branch of the service.
- Must have un-met financial needs based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
All scholarships are awarded annually in the amount of $1000(Except Nusz), contingent upon the funds received.
February 1 to July 1 of each year. Scholarships will be awarded for the following school year.